You can goto Settings tab and configure settings which apply to all the groups and players in the user account.
1. Collaborators - You can add collaborators and give them access rights. To add as a collaborator, the user must have signed up at pisignage.com and you need to give his username(not email) while adding the name.
2. Credentials for webUI and content download - You can change the credentials (both username and password)
3. Change SSH password - here you can change the ssh password for all players for the pi user (default password is pi).
4. Installation related settings - You can change the logo and other default settings for the installation by checking/unchecking the option.
Currently available options are
- Change the menu-bar logo and url
- Default duration for the slides in the playlist
- Send CEC TV on and change channel command every 3 minutes
- Hide system messages from the ticker
- Use youtube-dl for Youtube and livestreaming
- Enable file play log
- Default setting for license type (managed or license-only)
5. De-register a player - if you no longer need a player to be managed, you could delete the same. To redeem the license for the deleted player, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do installation settings take effect?
After changing the settings, deploy to the group. Some settings like web password may require rebooting of the player after successful deploy
Please sign in to leave a comment.