This ticker message appears whenever there is an issue with licensing. If the ticker is shown then one of the following could be causing the same.
- All the licenses are generated at pisignage.com and in case of white-label/open-source servers it is uploaded to that server
- Once the player is registered at pisignage.com, the license file is sent to registered email and also available for download (view button in the screenshot)
- If you are using open-source server, Make sure to select "Player License Only" while registering the player (and "managed license" in case of pisignage.com subscription)
- License is generated upon registering the player only if Total licenses Available is more than the Licenses used as shown in the screenshot
- Licenses are tied to either username (not email) or domain name (in case of white-labelled servers)
- If either username or the domain does not match, license is invalid
- If you purchase licenses after registration of a player which has no license, please register the player again
- In case of open-source server, make sure installation name under settings is same as your username (not email) at pisignage.com, also username is case sensitive
- License will be downloaded only when player is connected to server
If you have generated open-source (player only) licenses between Oct 7,2018-Oct 11,2018, there could be license issues. In that case please re-generate the license (it will not be counted) and download
Please sign in to leave a comment.