Server settings override the local piSignage player settings. So when pi connected to server it gets server settings which are different from the local settings and configures accordingly. Change the display settings under server group settings instead of player webUI when connected to server.
Articles in this section
- Change server in PiSignage Android 2.0
- AutoLaunch PiSignage on boot in Android
- View and Set an Audio Output Interface
- On 4K resolution and 4K video support on Raspberry Pi 4
- For webpage links add onscreen keyboard (for kiosk kind of apps)
- Disabling piPlayer wifi access point from shell
- Controlling TV on/off through rs232 port
- How to disable ssh access to pi player
- Hardware needed for the piSignage player
- Raspberry Pi models supported by piSignage
Please sign in to leave a comment.