piSignage for Android is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pisignage.player2&hl=en-IN
To issue shell commands from the server
- Your Android Player should be online
- From the Players tab, open the piShell command screen by pressing >_ icon as shown
- You can issue certain shell commands from the prompt.
1) Player Logs: Issue the following command to get the last 200 player logs that could be helpful to debug issues.
2) Restart piSignage Player 2.0 Android application: In order to restart the app, you can issue any of the following commands
3) Stop piSignage Player 2.0 Android application: You can issue any of the following commands to stop the piSignage app
4) Reset your piSignage application: In case you need to clear the media files and restart your piSignage application you can issue the following command
5) View Assets: View the assets in the media directory by entering the following command