Due to continuous changes, youtube-dl need to be upgraded to the latest always.
Try the following if the youtube link is not playing
- Upgrade to latest software (now it is 2.3.1). this will upgrade youtube-dl to latest as of now.
- You could also issue the shell command to update youtube-dl
sudo -H pip install --upgrade youtube-dl
- By default , omxplayer and youtube-dl is used for playing. If livestreaming is not playing, try the following
- Add the share link of youtube as "Streaming" type instead of "Youtube"
- Under Group settings, enable the checkbox for "avoid gap between videos" as shown in screenshot
- deploy under group
Please sign in to leave a comment.